Rebel Chic

1:23 PM

Happy Fall everybody! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this time of year, specifically because of the cooler weather. The day that these pictures were taken felt AMAZING outside! I felt a bit on the edgier side of things but I still wanted to incorporate my feminine side, so I decided to go for this rebel-chic look. I actually bought this tiered dress that I'm wearing a few summers ago, but I figured that it would be the perfect transitional piece for Fall (who says you have to do away with those summer clothes just yet?). I love the vintage floral print that this dress has! I honestly believe that this will forever and always be a classic print, no matter what item of clothing it's on. The denim jacket and statement necklace add a cute and casual factor to my look. For the edgy part of my outfit, I added tights and combat boots. I really like leather and feminine pieces together. Not only are they the perfect mix, but they bring out out my inner tough girl! To finish it off, I added a red lip. When it comes to makeup, I usually go for a more natural look. But when I saw this shade, I just couldn't resist! It really compliments this outfit and ties the look together. There are tons of ways to style this trend. For those of you who like rebel-chic, how do you style your look? I would love to know :)

xoxo
-Channy

 
Dress: Papaya
Jacket: Papaya
Necklace: Rue21
Tights: George
Combat Boots: Crown Vintage
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments