Fall Florals

12:36 PM

Hey loves! With fall on its way, I know there's going to be many chic trends ahead! Floral was definitely one of the most popular go-to's this summer, so I'm super excited that this trend is carrying over into the colder months! I felt like going for a very feminine and chic look, while keeping something a bit comfy in my outfit, so the first thing I started with was this sheer floral blouse. One thing that I absolutely adore about this top is its colors. With fall comes its various new colors, and red and brown are surely two of them. These shades definitely set the tone for the upcoming season! Another thing that I love about this blouse is that it's sheer. With only a couple days of summer left, I thought it was very cool to rock this type of shirt, especially since it allows me to enjoy a little bit of a summer-like look. Sheer also adds that extra bit of mystery you've been looking for, which is also very chic! I wanted to go simple and pair this blouse with skinny jeans and lace-up booties. Not only does it allow me to remain comfortable, but it also gives off that stylish factor with these booties :) One thing that draws my attention to these shoes is the detailing. I absolutely love a great boot for the fall/winter--especially one with a heel--and lace-ups are one of my faves! Not only are these fashionable, but they give off a very chic and Victorian vibe, which is very unique to me. To tie the outfit together, I decided to rock gold bracelets. These bring out the brown color in my blouse and shoes and definitely put the finishing touches to this fall look. I hope you all like it ♥

                                                  Stay fascinating,
                                                   -Dannie

Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Papaya
Bracelets: (Gift)
Boots: Diba
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments