Winter Vibes

9:02 PM

Happy holidays, beauties! I hope everyone has been feeling joy, warmth, and happiness this time of year! Not only has this month brought about all the holiday cheer, but it's also brought in all the Winter feels! I've been in the mood for something extra cozy, so this over-sized sweater was the perfect match for me. I wanted to keep things on the soft and subtle side , so I knew this taupe/blush shade would have its moment. This outfit wouldn't be the outfit for me without a classic pair of denim--dark wash at that! A shade like this is sure to take this look to bold and sophisticated levels. And speaking of sophistication....

There's no chicer way to channel the cold vibes than with a sassy pair of over-the-knee boots! Shoes like these belong in every woman's closet! To top things off, I wanted to add a bit of delicacy with a dainty layered necklace. Such a unique piece to soften things up, don't you think? How do you all channel those Winter vibes? I'd love to share in all the cozy feels :)


Stay fascinating,
-Dannie


Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Necklace: Forever 21
OTK Boots: Mix No.6



You Might Also Like

0 comments