Kimono Love

7:56 PM

I don't know about you guys, but this has definitely been one hot summer so far, and with August being the peak of the season for all this heat, I've been eager to look for ways to stay super stylish and cute with minimal effort! I could easily go for the typical shorts and tank top or a cute maxi skirt or dress, but with so many trends circulating this season, I wanted to switch things up a bit. One newly added piece in my wardrobe is this vintage floral kimono, and I absolutely adore it! This is definitely a go-to for me because it's one of those pieces that's an easy pick, especially when you want something light, airy, and effortless to wear. The classic vintage floral also serves as a great accent and fashion statement, making this piece the full focus of the outfit. Plus, who doesn't love a little delicate touch to their look?

I decided to pair this kimono with a basic staple that every woman should have in their closet--a cami! These definitely make for easy layering, especially with this look since my kimono just so happens to be sheer! If you're someone who's not so much into camis, you can opt for layering a tee-shirt or even a sleek bodysuit (can you say Summer-time-fine?). Usually I'd go for a cute pair of shorts around this time of year, but it's not a crime to rock a pair of fashionably chic jeans either! I went ahead and threw in a pair of dark-wash high-waisted skinny jeans. The high-waist trend is one of my absolute favorites, so I have to say that this pair instantly took my look to a new level.

To pull everything together, I went with a pair of lace-up block heels! Block heels have also become one of my Summer faves, and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE a good heel! I adore how this pair is not only sleek and sexy, but they're surprisingly comfortable, too! Not to mention, the peep toe and neutral tone make for some easy, chic styling. I wanted to go for something cute and casual, but these heels can be dressed up as well. To top off this look, I went with my favorite metallic--gold! By adding dainty pieces such as these midi rings and cuff, it gives this outfit a soft, delicate feel and pulls this look to perfection! I hope you guys fall in love with this combo as much as I did! How do you guys style your Summer 'fit? I'd love to know :)



Stay Fascinating,
-Dannie



Kimono: Papaya
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Cuff Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Midi Rings: Etsy
Jeans: Fashion Nova
Block Heels: Mix No.6


You Might Also Like

0 comments