Winter White & Florals

12:29 PM

Hey everyone! With December finally here and the holidays just around the corner, the first thing that came to mind for me was Winter--and that's quickly coming upon us with the sudden drop in temperature over here. With the seasons beginning to change, this definitely put me in the mood for white--it's super soft and refreshing for this time of year. I also have a major floral addiction. Even though this print is more of a spring/summer trend, I thought it would be pretty cool to try out during this season. Initially, I didn't know what look I was going for, but when I paired the both of them together, the result was amazing! I decided to pair this simple, white sweater with this chic pair of light floral skinny jeans. It ended up creating a very sweet and feminine look--which sums up my style perfectly! I went with a pair of sleek, white heels to add a soft touch to my outfit. For a pop of color, I decided to go with this red Prada bag. This was actually a birthday gift from my older brother, and I absolutely love it. It did an awesome job of bringing out the color of the floral in my jeans. Not to mention, it's great for this time of year (or any time of year for that matter), especially since red is in. To top things off, I went with this gorgeous white and gold coil bracelet. It adds the perfect romantic touch to my look. Overall, I love how this outfit turned out. It's amazing how something can turn out so great just by giving it a try!

                                                          xoxo,
                                                       -Channy


Sweater: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Handbag: Prada
Jeans: Almost Famous
Heels: Cabrizi

 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love how you styled your floral jeans & how lucky you are to have a bother that gifts you prada!

    PS. happy I found your blog on IFB ;)

    xx, TT
    TalitaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That means a lot :) And yes, I was really surprised when I got it lol I didn't expect it at all.

      -Channy

      Delete