Pretty In Peplum

12:27 PM

Hey loves! I was feeling super girly today and wanted to get a little dolled up! One of my absolute favorite pieces that I think every fashionista should have in her closet is a chic peplum! When dressing up, I usually would've gone for a cute blouse or sleek skirt or dress, but I felt that a pretty peplum fit rather nicely. When I bought this top, the first thing that caught my attention was the lace detailing. That, combined with a solid black, made this top extra cute and sweet! Not to mention, it shows that right amount of skin, but leaves enough mystery, letting those eyes wonder for more. When piecing this look together, I wanted to incorporate a pop of color, so what better way to do so than by playing with pastels! Since these soft colors go great for Fall and Winter, I wanted to rock a soft mint. In addition, a girl can never go wrong with a sleek pair of heels and a little bit of gold arm candy! To finish off this outfit, I decided to add a super fab clutch. This piece definitely puts the cherry on top of a girly-chic look! ♥

                                                      Stay fascinating,
                                                      -Dannie
 

Peplum Top: Papaya
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Steve Madden
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Worthington
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm def not a girly person, but I love your take on it! I like how you wore mint jeans and that they are just baggy enough to break the sweetness and give your look an edge. You're such a babe ;)

    xx, TalitaSays.com

    ReplyDelete