Sundress Your Summer

11:39 AM

Hey everyone! I felt like going for a very soft and sexy look, so since it has been extremely hot these past few days, I decided to rock a sundress! One of the things that immediately attracted me to this dress was its color. I absolutely fall in love with soft colors such as pastels, so seeing this peach dress in the store definitely made me excited! This dress hugs just the right places and I love how it flows as it reaches the bottom...makes me want to do a little twirl! (Haha) Paired with these sandals (which are one of my favorites), this dress definitely brings together the right amount of sexy and sweet! Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

                                                           Stay fascinating,
                                                           -Dannie

Dress: Forever21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Baby Phat
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments