Summer-Knit

2:14 PM

I'm pretty sure that most of you know that all summer long has been SUPER hot! Surprisingly, this week has been a lot cooler here, so I decided to take full advantage and go for a cute summer knit. These are perfect for those days where it's not too hot and not too cold. Not to mention, these tops are a great transition from Summer to Fall. They're very light, amazingly comfy, and you can dress them up any way you want. I wanted to go for a chic and edgy look, so I paired my knit with jeans and combat boots. This look has an awesome way of making me feel casual but stylish at the same time. Such a great choice for a comfy day! 

                                                                xoxo
                                                             -Channy

Knit Top: H&M
Jeans: Papaya
Bracelets: (Gift)
Combat Boots: Crown Vintage












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. In Brazil, some of us who want to wear stylish clothes pray for these cooler days! It is being a hot winter! You look cool, Channy!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete