Autumn Bliss

11:52 AM

I can't believe it's November already! I love this month because everything finally begins to feel like the holidays (and it's also me and Dannie's birthday month)! I love the scenery this time of year--the falling leaves, the vibrant colors, the  cool and crisp air...it's perfect. This was actually the inspiration for my outfit--a bold and feminine look. I decided to go for this auburn-colored sweater and skinny jeans for a simple, girly feel. The ruched detailing on the shoulders of this sweater give the perfect feminine touch. I absolutely love this fringe scarf that I paired with it. I actually borrowed this from my mother, who has had it for years. I like how this one contains so many colors. They're gorgeous for this time of year and they make this scarf super easy to style with your outfits! The brown mid-calf boots that I added do an awesome job of picking up the color of my sweater and they definitely help pull the look together. Finally, I decided to wear this chic bracelet because you can never go wrong with a bit of gold! I love how nature was the inspiration for this look. It's amazing how you can look at something so simple and take away so many wonderful ideas. By the way, I hope you all like the cameo from our dog, Bentley. He LOVES nature and couldn't resist being in some of these shots :)

                                                         xoxo
                                                      -Channy

 Sweater: (Gift)
Scarf: (Vintage)
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Papaya
Boots: a.n.a
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments