MAXImize Your Fall

11:57 AM

Happy October everyone! Now that we are over a week into Fall, my mind has been so focused on ways to stay fab, despite the chills that are on their way. When going through my closet, I came across a maxi skirt I bought a few weeks into the summer. Although I usually wear my maxi skirts in the warmer seasons, I figured why not incorporate a sleek summer piece, such as this skirt, into the colder months ahead? Since it's been pretty breezy these past few days, I decided to pair my maxi skirt with a cropped denim jacket and cami. Not only does it give this maxi a chic appearance, but a denim jacket also allows me to keep it casual and comfy--and it's definitely a must have this season! To make this outfit more fall-ready, I wanted to add tights under my maxi skirt, along with my favorite pair of lace-up booties! I decided to rock some simple gold bracelets to add a bit of glam and help bring everything together. Finally, a bold red lip gives this look that extra pop of color! I absolutely adore this deep shade of red and it's definitely fit for Fall. This color surely brings the finishing touches to this look! How do you ladies dress your maxi for Fall? I'd love to see how you all work your style this season ♥

                                                    Stay fascinating,
                                                    -Dannie

Jacket: Papaya
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Maxi Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: George
Bracelets: (Gift)
Boots: Diba
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love a maxi look for fall, great job pairing it with a cropped denim jacket, works perfectly!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, would you like to join an affiliate programme with my company? earn money from your blog by advertising on our online fashion store, and we will feature you on our site, if you want to know more, visit our sign up page at http://adf.ly/XfPmP.

    thank you x

    ReplyDelete